Becoming a Provider

Get Licensed or Registered to Provide Child Care!

New Mexico has specific requirements that you will need to comply with in order to become a New Mexico ECECD state licensed or registered child care provider. You should first determine the specific type of child care license or certification you are interested in getting. Child care licensing in New Mexico is administered by ECECD Child Care Services Bureau.

To find out more about becoming a licensed or registered child care provider in our state, visit the ECECD Regulatory Oversight Unit.

Already A Provider?

Check out our trainings and professional development programs!